The Bjorem Voicing Minimal Pair Cards by Rebecca Reinking are for children who present with the error pattern of voicing or devoicing.
For example, your child might look at a picture of a “pear” but say
The minimal pairs therapy approach has been used to treat children
who have mild-severe phonological impairments.
The Bjorem Voicing Minimal Pair Cards
* Targets voicing of plosives & fricatives
* Total of 56 cards (50 minimal pair cards)
* 3 different types of cue cards
* Includes words in initial and final position
* Target sounds include: 'p' vs. 'b', 't' vs. 'd', 'k' vs. 'g', 's' vs. 'z', and 'f' vs. 'v'
Targets Include: pear, bear, peas, bees, pin, bin, rope, robe, cup, cub, toe, dough, tea, D, tie, die, hit, hid, sat, sad, came, game, coat, goat, cave, gave, pick, pig, back, bag, fine, vine, fail, veil, fan, van, leaf, leave, safe, save, sip, zip, see, Z, sue, zoo, ice, eyes, bus, buzz
Card: 2.56" x 2.56"
Cues are a thick soft matte texture, they are not shiny or laminated so children with vision impairments do not get the glare.